Come on, wouldn't you laugh?

A couple of weeks ago my friend invited me and a couple other girlfriends to have slumber party. Her daughter had some of those glue on nails and she decided to try them out. Well we had all be drinking (a lot) and she wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing and some how SHE GLUED HER LIPS TOGETHER! We all laughed hysterically, we couldn't help it. She got so mad at us for laughing that after we got her lips apart she wouldn't speak to us and she went to bed. But now 2 weeks later, she still won't talk to any of us. But I mean come on, who wouldn't laugh at that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. That's what friends are for-- to point out the ridiculousness in ourselves!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 9:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• HA, I would so laugh, and to certain friends, i'd glue their lips together as a prank... the ones i know wouldn't get all pissy about it... that's hilarious
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I bet you her laughter probably slowly started turning into fear and then she got pissed. But 2 weeks is a long time to not talk to you. Give her a call or visit. She probably felt humiliated and that you all thought she was the butt of the joke. I would have laughed my butt off too though! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I once glued my eye lids shut- I was DRUNKTIY DRUNK DRUNK!
    I thought it was GREAT, until I had to go to the ER.
    lol.
    its a good memory though!
    Anonymous

• I would have laughed hysterically!! That is too funny. She hasn't talked to you in 2 weeks?? Being kind of a big baby, isn't she?? We all make idiots out of ourselves at one point or another. C'mon now, she's gotta learn to laugh at herself.

If it had been me who glued my lips together, I would have laughed at myself for 2 weeks, as soon as I got them apart......hahaha.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• We have all apologized and told her we didn't mean to hurt her feelings, but she still won't talk to us. When we call she hangs up on us.
    Anonymous

• I would have laughed so hard I would have peed myself. That is how my friends are when we are all together or we hear stories like that. Sorry, I was laughing at the mental picture of her lips being glued together.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I do stupid things all the time without being drunk and dh laughs at me. It has helped me learn to laugh at myself and not take everything so seriously. I think she need to lighten up, 2 weeks is to long to be mad about something so silly.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• she needs to learn to laugh at herself
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i guess she's really embarassed but im a real friend. i would have laughed my ass off!!! lmao!
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2009