???? this sucks?????

Has anyone else every dropped their baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ummm...no, can't say that I have.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• no never
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• NO! Thank God!
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 10:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• When my dd was about 8 months I did. Not to hard and she didn't even cry. How old is your baby and is he/she ok? My dd was a little wiggle worm. She hated to be held. I was carrying her for a diaper change and she was kicking and fling her arms everywhere she slid out of my arms, down my thigh and onto the floor. I'm sure it was an accident and as long as he/she is fine don't be too hard on yourself.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Mine fell off the bed before I realized they could squirm that much. Learned my lesson the hard way. It happened when we were asleep, and I would nurse them in bed. I felt like complete crap for that, but, they are both perfectly fine. Just keep in mind that they'll have a lot more bumps and bruises once they start walking, and running around outside. I think my son gets a new scratch on his legs daily as much as he's outside. He'll climb up and jump off anything. I really have to watch him.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Thank God no but dont be too hard on yourself. Although one day she did kick so hard that she managed to turn over her bassinet which was on pillows on the floor. And she rolled a bit. God I picked her up so quick and cuddled her so tight. She was even smiling at me like "what????"
    It took me weeks to forgive myself

My pedi told me that although it is horrible, babies rather than toddlers receive less injuries when dropped or fall because they dont fight it. Whereas children will put an arm or leg out to stop themselves and get injured

Accidents happen. Forgive yourself
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 10:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I did.. I felt like crap but shes fine
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• At least half of mine have hit the floor, usually from a sitting postion. They are slippery little buggers when they go to floppin'.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 10:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i did twice but it was like my bay was sleeping with me and he moved and feel off he cried but when i picked him up he was fine then wwe was downstairs and he fell out of my arms bcuz he scurmed and i accentlly let go but we was sitting on the floor and he laughed about it
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 10:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• nope, there have been afew close calls but never actually dropped lol
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2009