Would You be pissed?

My DH is leaving tomorrow morning and will be gone the whole weekend until Sunday night. Instead of spending time with me, he is playing World Of Warcraft, and all ready told his friends he will raid with them Sunday night when he gets back. He plays all the time, but I figured since he'd be gone the whole weekend, he'd want to spend a little time with me before he leaves....
I am really annoyed. whatever.

Why are men So DUMB?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Ah WoW is terrible for marriages. I'm so glad my hubby rarely plays it anymore.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Because.. he feels like he is spending time with you. He's home ( and your home) and thats that ( in a Male's brain).. He is thinking "at least I'm not out somewhere"..
    Anonymous

• Oh, I bet its something about that part of the brain they are using... apparently its lacking some brain matter:)

Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• no, don't be pissed. He needs to have a release. My husband goes away on disc golf trips sometimes and I don't care as long as we are not breaking the bank. He needs to have hobbies and things he enjoys doing. It's good that he's not out at the bar looking at strippers. Just make sure you pencil in some "mom and dad" time without the kiddos. Plan a romantic weekend together or something. I'm sure he still likes to have sex.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• What is it with this game so many people I know are going thru the same things because their SO is playing this stupid game unplug the computer lol hide the modem, if its a laptop lock it in your trunk....

raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• men are the dumbest animals on the planet, lol
    Anonymous

• I hate video games. Have you gone in there and got blunt about it?
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yeah a lot of DH's think if your on the same property your "together" haha!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 11:00 AM on Jun. 20, 2009