Diaper Party

I'm planning a diaper party for my SO. It's going to be the same day as my baby shower, but in the morning the guys will all go golfing and then we'll meet up later to have a Co-Ed party, mainly for the guys. I want to make it fun for them, but I've never been to one so don't know what kind of Guy Games there are. I know we'll have a beer chugging contest that they'll chug out of baby bottles, but does anyone know any other ideas??

ABryn1011

Asked by ABryn1011 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not sure of any guy games, but I know everyone at mine loved the diaper cake I got, and you could do different themes, like sports or something to make it more guy oriented.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009