God, dont you LOVE the pregnancy fourm

Everyone knows EVERYTHING...
yet another question
"is it possible to show at week 10"
everyone with one or more kid is like "no, its just bloating or water weight"
than we have the SUPER dramatic first timers that are like.
"I started showing at weeks 10, or week 9! Dont let ANYONE tell you diff- if you think your showing only you know your body, so chances are your showing"
they cant face the facts that there babies are like the size of a pumpkin seed, and still VERY low below your pubic hair line.
I just want to be like
"if your showing, the only place your doing so would be in your crotch!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. I saw that question and didn't even bother answering it. I think they are just looking for something to blame that extra weight they've gained on.
    Anonymous

• i think you are crazy sorry to think that you are showing at 10 weeks . even if you are tiny .
    my friend crystal is a double zero and is now just showing at 14 weeks .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• LMAO! so true, so true...granted, first timers WANT to show, to show off they're pregnant. they don't realize how uncomfortable it is until they're actually in the situation. like cravings. a few friends and i started talking and none of us started craving anything until about 5-6 months. but yet first time moms start craving things as soon as they find out they're pregnant. it's all in the head, i tell you lol
    Anonymous

• Actually, some women do. It's not the baby really that's showing, but you uterus may expand rapidly. My mom started "showing" so early with her first two pregnancies that Drs thought she must be having twins.
    Anonymous

• Maybe she's just gaining weight already and thinks she's showing. I was gaining weight before I even knew I was prego the first time.

....that sucked.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My favorite first time mother situation is when there like 16 weeks or even 20 weeks and there walking around holding there tummys like they have a brick in there, and holding there back like they have to support a cinder block and you looking at them either having had a child already or like SUPER pregnant and your thinking to yourself
    "omg, there not even pregnant yet!!!" lol
    My ma used to say that to me all the time.
    Honey, your not even pregnant yet.
    and everyweek as I complained about something new she would say it over and over again, than when I hit 33 weeks and was like REALLY HONESTLY dieing 2 week of August she was like
    "babe, NOW YOUR PREGNANT"
    rotf.
    i love it.
    Anonymous

• Yeah it is just the uterus expanding. I actually answered that post and at 6 wks I was showing. I will be the first to admit it was bloating but still it was round and firm. It was with my second. And as for the cravings I was eating raw onions like there were apples before I knew I was pregnant. It just sounded good. I didn't even connect the two. It wasn't until my boobs started hurting (which they never did) before I tested.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• oh, yeah, I was 8 months prego and working 50 hours a week and one of my coworkers came to me showing me her dr's note saying she was 7 weeks prego. Then she started to WADDLE. Are you friggin kidding me???? We called her weeble wobbles. And she would rub her belly and hold her back. I was like geesh, I am 8 months, carrying 25 extra pounds, and I dont waddle. for cryin out loud lol.
    Mom2LexiNJordan

Answer by Mom2LexiNJordan at 10:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i started "showing" at 10 weeks i couldnt even fit into my everyday pant...i ahd to wear sweat pants intill they no longer fit me andt that was when i was 3 1/2 month preggo. my dr just told me it was my uterus exspanding and that i was going to show early b/c i was tiny at the time and the baby probably would be long since ex was 6' and im only 5'1 and she was right by the end of 4 months i was wearing maturnity cloths but the craving didnt hit intill third trimester. when i wnet in to labor the dr said it was a good thing b/c she didnt have any more room to grow..lol ja was a tiny baby in weight but she was 21 1/2 inches long
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2009