Super Mario Bros.

Man when I was a kid I kicked butt at this game....I'm playing on the wii....this crap is hard! Who else remembers something being easy that seems hard now? I mean besides life in general, we all know that!

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 10:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE that game! I'm jealous you have a wii! I bet it is hard. When we were kids all he had were buttons to push now you have to actually go though the motions of the game! Much more fun though!
    keb7

Answer by keb7 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Math homework. I haven't been able to help my son with his math homework since 3 rd grade. It all seems so much more complicated now.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• When mario came out all you could do was run, duck, jump, and throw fire balls.
    Now you have to wall jump, back flip, use other thingies depending on the game, it's 3d so you need to come forward on the screen or go backward, you can't see stuff behind you, so it might bowl you over.... it's pretty intense now lol
    Which one do you have?
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• lol, I downloaded the original that was for super nintendo! I think my hand-eye coordination is just crap now!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I have a Super Nintendo and have Super Mario Brothers for it!! I used to play it with my kids before they got "real" video games! They still love it when we pull it out. now that you've mentioned it, I might have to get it out and beat it! DH is working til 4am-ish. He'd die if he came home and I was playing it. lol!!!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• lol, it makes me want to download some M.C. Hammer and go drink a Pepsi Clear!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I have a retro system that plays all the old nintendo and super nintendo games i play super mario bro 1 and 3 when he is the cat... and i play yoshi's island...they are the only games i can beat... i suck at x360 and ps3 they are not girl friendly.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2009