Have you ever used the red box before?

Our grocery store use to have a video place inside but was torn out and replaced by a Red Box. It's been years but I put off using it. I really liked the video store. I hate that everything is being replaced by boxes and do it yourself things. Well today I gave in and used it. A dollar a rental and lots to pick from. I have to say I do like it. Anyone else use the Red Box? Have you ever had any problems with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• The only problem I've had is when I go return them the machine is always down, but that's only in the Walmart. Other than that the movies are a good deal I can rent Bluray movies for a buck ... :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i think it's great! this way i don't have to pay 4.99 on the cable box for only 24hrs. i get it for $1. never had any problems either
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• we use it a lot and love it! i have had the problem of not being able to return it, but we have a few close by, so i just take it to another one if i need to.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 11:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• RedBox is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a bunch in the area, so I have options when I want to return them and you sign up your cell phone on their website and get free movie Mondays, except now it's only the first Monday of the month. I hate Blockbuster... too expensive!!!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I love it! We use netflix, mostly, but redbox is great for those days when we don't have any netflix coming in.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 2:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Love it! So much cheaper than Blockbuster!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I LOVE using red box, who can beat a dollar a day plus tax? I've never had any problems with the machines being down, you also get e-mail receipts when you take out and return. I also get e-mails every week listing the new movies available....i'd never get movies from anywhere else (except the library, who can beat free)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2009