I started spotting again tonight brown discharge done this also about two weeks ago anyone else experience this and went on to have normal pregnancy?

I am a little worried i'm not hurting just worried about the spotting its only when i wipe it does it. I done this about two weeks ago and it stopped and i was fine but nows its doing it again. This is my third pregnancy and can't remember if i experienced this with other pregnancy. My dr told me when this happened to just get off my feet and thats what i've been doing just wondering if any other ladies had this problem during pregnancy?

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did when I was pregnant with my son in 2005. I spotted brown around the time when I should of gotten my period. It happened for the first 5 months with him. He was born a healthy and happy 8 lb. 13 oz. baby! Best of luck to you.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• how long did your spotting last mine usually about two days I go to the dr wed it will be first time i get to see the baby and i should be around 8 wks acording to the blood work. THANIKS!!!
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• You should rule out infections.
    I had a brown discharge at around 11 weeks and it ended up just being an infection.
    Also, if you've had a pelvic exam or sex in the last couple of days, that could do it.
    Good Luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i had my son at 24weeks and he was 1pound 3oz i bleed at 14weeks almost 15weeks they put me on bed rest they like a week later there was brown blood if its brown youll be fine its just old blood!CALL UR DR AND TELL HIM SO HE CAN KNOW
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 10:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2009