Anyone else going through this b.s.?

I'm pregnant, 7 months, & my boyfrind wants absolutely NOTHING to do w/ me. We don't have sex, which I have tried 2 initate, but thats not the main problem. He doesn't acknowlwdge me @ all, I haven't even got a hug or a kiss in the last, probobly(sp?) 2 months, & I've been sleeping on the couch for the last month or so now b/c he refuses 2 move the litter box out of our room & away from the bed. I'm feeling sooo depressed & know he's talking to other girls, but I don't know what to do. This is not who I ever saw myself having children w/, but things don't always work out the way you want them 2. I don't know if I should move on, or stick it out...his family supports me & is totally on my side, but he won't listen 2 ANYONE. He thinks it's my fault I got pregnant, which is absolutely rediculous. Idk what 2 do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Good luck honey. I wish you the best in life. I have no good answer for you. But whatever choice you make, i hope that it is what is best for you and your baby. Best wishes and my best thoughts are with you.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Honey if hes acting like that than hes probably seeing someone else!! I sorry and its freaking bullshit! A Lot of guys do this shit when you get pregnant! I don't understand men's way of thinking! Dose he have any other kids? Maby hes scared to be a a father! Idk! Try and talk to him and see what hes feeling! Maby asks him if hes willing to get counseling! If hes not willing to talk or get counseling than I would pack HIs stuff and say see ya! If you are not happy don't stay with him! It wont make you or your baby happy! Trust me I know ( From my parents and my own relationship before)!! Whatever you do if you do split up make him help physically and financially! So many guys don't think they have to take care of their baby if hes not with the mother and that is wrong! Good luck honey! God will guide you!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• yes i am going through that but mine we don't have sex because he is freaked out that a baby is in there and can come at any time now all he would do is come home ignore me and play xbox finally i packed my stuff and tried to leave... he stoped me and we came to a agreement he comes home rubs my back for 30 min a day kisses me goodnight and then goes plays xbox. and on wednesdays is our day he isn't allowed to touch that damn xbox so far everything has been going great i get the attention i need and he gets to do what he wants sex is still out of the question but now i am dilated so i understand. My advice is try to leave if he lets you then the relationship is over and no point in staying if he stops you then he loves you. GOOD LUCK.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think a lot of guys go through this to a degree, he's being really immature about it though. You need to put your foot down and get some answers. If he's screwing around on you and bailing on the relationship, you should know now so you can make other living arrangements. Unless the couch is comfortable, tie a shirt around you face and wear gloves or just becareful and clean it yourself, then move the litter box. You have to talk to him and get him to snap out of it. Tell him if he's having reservations about the baby it's okay, but it's a little late for that and he needs to be more supportive. If he can't be more supportive and Grow Up, see above.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• That is exactly what I'm going through but, the only difference is that. I'm married. I'm also 7 months prego, he doesn't acknowledge me either b ut only recently. I'm so confused too and scared of loosing my marriage but you know how I feel!! I don't know what to do either! I hope we both find answers and don't end up alone with a child
    sailormoonjen85

Answer by sailormoonjen85 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2009