Anyone going through this b.s.?

I'm pregnant, 7 months, & my boyfrind wants absolutely NOTHING to do w/ me. We don't have sex, which I have tried 2 initate, but thats not the main problem. He doesn't acknowlwdge me @ all, I haven't even got a hug or a kiss in the last, probobly(sp?) 2 months, & I've been sleeping on the couch for the last month or so now b/c he refuses 2 move the litter box out of our room & away from the bed. I'm feeling sooo depressed & know he's talking to other girls, but I don't know what to do. This is not who I ever saw myself having children w/, but things don't always work out the way you want them 2. I don't know if I should move on, or stick it out...his family supports me & is totally on my side, but he won't listen 2 ANYONE. He thinks it's my fault I got pregnant, which is absolutely rediculous. Idk what 2 do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honey, my boyfriend doesn't want to have sex, because he worries he will hurt the baby. But the not kissing you, refusing to move the litter box, saying it's your fault you got pregnant and talking to other girls is absolutely ridiculous. In my opinion, my opinion only, you have two options. One, talk to him, tell him how you are feeling and that he needs to make a change. or two, just leave. The way he is acting, it's hard to imagine he will stop, but he might, it could be that he's freaking out about a new baby coming. Either way, he needs to understand that YOU are probably also nervous and YOU are carrying that maybe and have massive hormonal issues. If he can't be supportive now, he never will. I'd leave if I were you, wouldn't even talk to him. If he's any kind of man he will be begging you to come back in a very short amount of time. Just because you have a baby does NOT mean you have to be together. Be strong hun!
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I would sit down and talk to your boyfriend and tell him how you're feeling. It is not your fault that you got pregnant...It takes 2 to have sex which means it takes 2 to make a baby. You do not deserve to be treated like that. If he isnt even acknowledging you I wouldn't put up with it. He obviously doesnt want anything to do with the baby. What I would do is tell him you need a break. Stay with a friend or family till the baby is born. When you are in the hospital, call him and see if he wants to come up to see the baby. If he doesnt then I wouldn't bother putting his name on the birth certificate.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 11:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I would kick his ass!! You dont deserve to be treated this way! I would move on and show him it takes two with a nice child support lawyer call! You should tell him that the kitty litter has shit in it that can hurt his child not just you. Sorry maybe its the hormones but I think he is an ass and I feel very bad for you! Take care and I wish you the best of luck!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Leave his sorry ass that baby is more important than you bring stressed out!
    Anonymous

• I didnt get laid for mooooonths. I cried, yelled, talked plain and clear...Nothing helped. Turns out he was stressed over taking care of us. He didn't want to let me down. But all that other crap? You answered your own question. Its easy to say, LEAVE HIM! But if you arent working or just dont have enough money or support, its hard to do this alone. I would start taking baby steps towards leaving. Ween yourself from that guy and see him for what he is- a selfish jerk. And I'd let him know that women dont make sperm and knock themselfs up. If he didnt want to get you pregnant, he shoulda grabed some lotion or a rubber.
    Anonymous

• My DH did this to me, with pregnancy #1. We were both young. I was 17 and he was 19 and just my BF at the time. Towards the end of the pregnancy, he started going out & coming home real late ((like 2-3am)). I got pissed. Though, he never talked to other girls. But, he just didn't listen to me or anything && IT MADE ME FURIOUS! I then questioned him about it & finally came to realize that he was scared of the new arrival of our daughter. Things got way better. But, you need to communicate with him & see what he wants.
    Ari0825

Answer by Ari0825 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I left my BF when before i knew i was preg. and he went back to his ex. When i first told him i was preg i was about 7 weeks and he was all happy and wanted to go to my appointments. But when it came time for my first ultrasound (only about 2 weeks later) He completely flaked out on me. I knew from then on I was on my own. I know how bad you probably want to make things work out but if he is treating you that bad then its not worth it. You will be ok on your own and all i can say is start looking into lawyers (or legal aid) and get out of the bad situation. If he wants to be there for you and the baby he will but if he refuses then all you are doing is beating your head into a brick wall.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2009