• In the Spotlight:

Update... My Friend...

Well the man she has been sleeping with as a booty call, she told me came over to her house last night. He has told her that him and his wife are divorcing and she has seen the paper work for the procedings. She asked him where that left them in the whole mix of their thing going on. He said that he's still planning on keeping what they have together.
I'm asking for my knowledge, what is you're opinion about the whole situation and the possiblity of them ending up together?
I really don't know if they will but, I'm kinda wondering of my own mind if that is possible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Cause in all fairness, there has to be some kinda feelings from them both to be messing around for 2+ years and for him to leave his wife like that is a little weird IMO. I didn't want to hurt her feelings by saying he's never going to be with her, but at the same time I wasn't sure what was going to happen between them two.
    Anonymous

• my opion is that if he will cheat with youhe will cheat on you....
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• IMO she should not be messing around with him. He's a sleaze for cheating on his wife, and a sleaze for stringing her along all this time. She also probably has a personality problem going after something she can't have aka OPP. She should drop him, cut off all communication, and be alone for a while until she works out her issues. In all actuality, he probably isn't going to leave his wife he's probably too much of a coward.

Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2009