Wanting to have another baby

My hubby and I would love to have one more child. Problem is health care. Currently, he is in the army but would like to get out in a year (when his term ends) and by that time we would have a brand new baby. I was wondering what kind of health care is available for families just getting out of the military, who are moving and trying to set up a life in a new state? Does anyone know? Hubby is worried about getting vaccines and such. Plus both of us working different hours to avoid putting kids in a daycare. I really want one... he's ify on it and I do understand if it's not possible or too hard.

07lilmama1108

Asked by 07lilmama1108 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Health

• You may qualify for insurance through Medicaid, like right now me and my unborn use a local insurance Independent Health. If you do not qualify most if not all states have what is called Family Health Plus and Child Health Plus it's free or affordable health insurance coverage for you and your family depending on your income!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Call around to different insurance companies and figure out how much it will cost for your family. Or at the very least your children. My DH is in the Army as well, but he's got another 2 yrs to go and depending on the economy at that time he may re-enlist again.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• try eheathinsurance.com, they give quotes without having to give out a lot of personal information
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 11:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2009