Help, Boyfriend Problems.

My boyfriend and I have been serious for almost two years now.
Lately, he's been noticing that i've been very attached and clingy and started letting me do all the work (calling,texting,asking to go out)..

So yesterday he told me he was getting annoyed and lost a lot of feelings.
Unlike usual, I didn't call him after he said that, nor did I text.
As hard as it was for me, all day today I left him alone..
NOW, he just called and I didn't pickup.

What should I do?
Should I pickup his call? If I do what should I say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, although it seems like the thing to do is not to answer, all that will probably do is make him lose a little more feelings for you. I'm not saying to answer it on the first ring..lol.. but i don't think ignoring him will help. Guys aren't usually ones to catch on to the subtle hints we throw at them. You should just be straight forward with him and let him know that you will try and not be so clingy if he can try to show a little more interest in the two of you. Trust me, usually when you start to give a guy more space, 9 times out of 10 they don't want it as bad as they thought and will start to wonder if your the one who is losing feelings. Good luck and if you really love him, answer the phone for him silly. Obviously he cared enough to call. :)
    Anonymous

• I think that anon 11:13 has put it very well. Just want to add that sometimes a person can lose a little respect for someone who seems needy or just too available. I'm not saying 'start playing games', just show him that you are secure in yourself and don't only live through him. Good luck!
    Gandeluv

Answer by Gandeluv at 11:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Well if I answer his phone call what should I say?
    Anonymous

• I think you should have a talk,sounds like there is a communication block between the two of you.I suggest a heart to heart or some counseling.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• That phone call is either to call and talk about it or break up. Which do you want to do? Guys dont like clingy, so stop with that. And he said he lost "a lot" of feelings, not of all them. Feelings can come and go and he might get them back for you or he might not. You don't really have anyone else to blame but yourself because you were to clingy.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• ACTUALLY
    he has a lot of blame too.
    HE was not being supportive enough and not caring to call so don't tell me it was my fault!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• He wasn't being caring so you decided to smother him? That makes no sense. If he's not being supportive enough, leave him. Don't text him or call him all the time.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2009