Is my marriage ok?

My hubby cheated with my best friend when we were dating in 2001, we broke up and I forgave him, never got off my mind. My hubby & I got married @ 18, he was 21. We had dated for 4 yrs and were very much in love. In july 2008 we had a fight where he told me he wasn't sure how he felt about me, I was devastated! I was convinced he didn't love me, I was ready for a divorce (not really). He never really stopped being friends with this girl(x bf) I was convinced they were together. Around. Late september or early october we slowly started contact, eventually going out every once in a while, then every 2 wks, 1 a wk then a couple of times a week, eventually once a day! Dec 2, 2008 he proposed and apologized , he explained his actions , he said he never stopped loving me. We forgave each other and decided 2 start over. Jan 2009 we find out were pregnant and were over the moon, we were so happy, he constantly gave me attention/love

sailormoonjen85

Asked by sailormoonjen85 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry didn't have enough space to write full story. He would make love to me almost every night. Now I'm 7 months prego & I'm lucky if I get any every month! He barely or never touches me, is acting distant, isn't giving me the same attention he was like 1 month ago, I know he is still friends with her ( the s bf slut). Him acting strange is making me think that he is cheating once again he is confused again, only we can't afford for him to. Freak or have a midlife crisis like last year because now there is a child on the way who will depend on both of us. I'm worried he has stopped loving me, I can't take another heart break!! I'm scared I'm loosing my marriage, how do I know my marriage is ok?
    sailormoonjen85

Answer by sailormoonjen85 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i personaly can't forgive a cheater once a cheat always to me but your situation my be different if you can truly forgive him and move on then yes i say yall will be happy together. its up to you, you know everything thats right or wrong if you still have negative feeling or feel the need to push back then no its not gonna work your have too be 100 postive this is want you want. not 99.9
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• why not try and talk to him about your concerns if you havent already. ask him whats up, no alligations or judgement, just show your concern. what is the worse that could happen from asking him? he may be nervous about becoming a dad even though he was excited previously. kind of like you know you are going to get married when you are engaged but as the day comes you may get nervous. i would try and give him the benefit of the doubt regarding his mixed signals before jumping to any conclusions even though he has given you doubt in the past. it will only eat you up inside to assume. i know you must be going through alot right now. i am sure it i scary for you without all of this confusion. i am sorry for what you are going through right now and i hope it all works out for the best!
    djureidini

Answer by djureidini at 11:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2009