Your celeb crush/SO's celeb crush

Who do you like and who does your SO like? Kind of like that "list" on Friends where if you ever had a shot with this person, you would take it (or at least really want to take it lol)?

tangyh

Asked by tangyh at 11:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh, mine is Tom Welling :) DH has a thing for Jessica Biel.
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 11:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I love Sylvester Stallone! Even though he is "old"now, for his age he is quite yummy!!!
    Have you seen Gidget? I love Moon Doggie (James Darren)
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Mine is I mean are Randy Orton, Justin Timberlake. His is Kim Kardashisn
    july4528

Answer by july4528 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I must live in a cave or something b/c I have no idea who you ladies are talking about, other than Justin Timberlake.

Anyway, my best friend and I watched a movie together called "Hard Candy." It has Ellen Page from Juno. I think the guy who plays the pervert is so cute.

I've tried asking my SO who his is, he won't answer. He says he doesn't have a celeb crush. Yeah right!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Carlos from DH.I had an opportunity to meet him in AC at the Borgata and of course my hubby said no way...Oh well.He likes Kendra for blondes. As for brunettes he likes Halle Berry.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• tim mcgraw!!
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2009