station zero? bulging amniotic sac??

I'm sitting @ 4 cm dilated & fully effaced,bulging amniotic sac,and station zero !Being induced June 29 if I don't deliver naturally before that. I'm currently 37wks 4 days..
what does all this mean?
do you think I will go before the 29th??

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 11:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I'm surprised that the doc is letting you go that long being dilated to a 4 and fully effaced!! I think you will go at any time!! Congrats and god luck!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• thats great! but why are you being induced when mother nature is doing what she's supposed to do?
    do some squats, drink lots of fluids and have sex.... baby will come when ready
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 11:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I'm not allowed to have sex :( Dr said the baby's head is litterally about 5 cm in. so VERY low
    They are inducing because of complications with GD..amongst other things..IF i make it that far.
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 11:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• your water is going to break really soon. When my water was bulging with my last one I was only 2cm 80% effaced and station zero and the doctor said "Let me break that or we are going to have to clean it up in the hall way really soon." That was at about 2pm and I delivered at 7:48pm. They may be trying to get you to term but I bet if you had sex and went walking you would bust that quick. Between the dilation and the effaced and station you sneeze your going to break that. Hell my doctor wouldn't have even let me go home in that condition. Her rule 4cm and 80% your not leaving. Hope you don't live far from the hospital.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I live about 30 mins away from the hopsital lol
    im hoping it breaks soon...i can't have sex, but i plan on walking tomorrow!
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 12:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009