What are some great Fundraising ideas?

I have to come up with $1480.00 by August 1st for Team in Training, and was wondering what are your best fundraising ideas you could share, that WORK?
I'm so stressed out over this!

mamajody0507

Asked by mamajody0507 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Benefit concerts, anything that involves selling food (people love to eat, plain and simple), a benefit dance, a date auction, karaoke night/contest.......PM me for more ideas and/or info....I work with a non-profit that does a TON of fundraising.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 11:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My fiance's mom works for olan mills (photography studio in K mart) and she said they do fund raising. You sell little coupon things for $10 and you keep the money but you have to have atleast 30 people to sign up and you have to provide the place for the pictures. It sounded pretty cool to me, and you can do it for any reason they don't care.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I'm not sure where you live. If it's small community if's fairly easy to raise money. You could do raffle tickets, local businesses need the write off and love the great publicity-you could ask local businesses to donate items for the team in training. Sell the raffle tickets for whatever you feel is appropriate. You really don't need to raise that much money so it should be easy! Good luck:)
    Anonymous

• I can definitely help with that! Call me @ 773-359-6014 (if you have long distance). I run a home business creating personalized Occasionography products. Now I know a lot of people promote their business and it may be irritating but this is TOTALLY OPTIONAL. If you'd like more information, feel free to visit my site at http://www.thehudginshut.com. If not, I'm sure you will find a wonderful fundraising idea. Think of something people like, like funny t-shirts and things like that. Can you cook? The weather is getting warm so maybe you could sell flavored ice cups or open up a candy store to make the money. Hope this helps!
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'd be willing to do an Avon fundraiser for you. You should be able to get that much easily. PM if you'd like to give it a try!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2009