baby's hiccups

What does it feel like when you feel your baby hiccup? is it a faint thumping/movement, or is it strong?

JuwansMommy

Asked by JuwansMommy at 11:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My Son was a faint thumping just kept repeating over and over. As I got father along it got even stronger to the point you could see it . ( noticed it more with my first child than I did with the others, Might just been cause I wasn't as busy with him as I was with the others)
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 11:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My baby had hiccups in my tummy too-they have a rhythm to them and can feel stronger the bigger the baby gets, it's pretty cool hu? Iiked it, it was almost soothing to me. She is now 2 months old and still gets them from time to time :)
    JayLee111

Answer by JayLee111 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• It was kinda rhythmic.

MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• its a faint rythmic bumping. Closer to the beginning of my pregnancy I would always feel it in my pubic bone. But closer to the end I felt it everywhere... and you could watch it from accross the room too. My whole stomach would jump with every hickup lol
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 9:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2009