first birthday!

So i am having trouble coming up with something that is perfect to my little girl for her first birthday! I was hoping to get some ideas on what to get her.

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter got super spoiled on Christmas and her Bday two days later. We have a pretty extended family and everyone got her something. But, I have to say her most favorite thing she got was from her great grandma, it was a disney princess pull out couch. They sell them at walmart for like $30. She has used it everyday since she got it and moves it into and out of her room all the time. Sometimes she'll even curl up on it and fall asleep. LOL :)
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I got a little push along that converts to a ride-on thing :p Did that make any sense? I also got her clothes and a sprinkler :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2009