How can I stop being so angry? Or flying off the handle so fast?

I'm one of the angriest and hot tempered people I know. I don't just walk around all day raging, but when I get mad, I GET MAD. It's uncontrollable and often I have this tension in my chest and it's getting to be uncomfortable. I hold grudges and I'm still bitter at people that have hurt me deeply. I know that you should forgive and all but it doesn't help. Help me.

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Anger is often a defense mechanism. Are you maybe depressed and covering it up with anger? After you get angry do you often feel empty and cry?

That's the only thing I know it could be. Sorry I wasn't more help.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Talk to your dr. maybe get some meds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• There's something behind that anger and frustration. You should consider seeing a therapist.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• pray tell God to help you and he will ask him for patience and love.. dont worry but meber you gotta try yourself. im kinda like that and i just tell God to shut my mouth because if i say something bad i probly feel bad later for saying it.
    Hyde3

Answer by Hyde3 at 2:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2009