I had a c-section 9 weeks ago-I have a question about pain...

I just had my first period about a week ago. Before it started I had left sided, almost ovary pain. I thought-ok pain with ovulation, I always use to get that before baby. But a few days after my period now and still having that left sided ovary feeling pain. I read that you can get adhesion's after a c-section? Has anyone experienced similar pain? Do I sound paranoid?

JayLee111

Asked by JayLee111 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Health

• You don't sound paranoid at all. I had 2 c-sections, and never felt anything like that. I would call your doc first thing Monday morning and ask what they think. If it keeps happening, or gets worse and they won't do anything, go to a regular doc or the ER if you have.
    mamatware

Answer by mamatware at 12:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I had a C-section and didn't have pain like that. Maybe your doctor can give you an ultrasound to see what is going on?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I had pain like that for the first 2 cycles after my C-section. It was a severe burning pain. My doctor seemed to think it was pretty normal so I never worried about it too much. It went away after a few months.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 11:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2009