Airplane question...........

I am aloud to take juice boxes (capri sun) and crackers on the plane.
We have a 5-6 hr plane ride....I was just wondering what I could bring for snacks.
Thanks to all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Travel

• It might depend on where you go. If it's unopened they are usually pretty good about kid's drinks. I know for my DD we had a sippy with milk and they had it go through some liquid test and then let us take it.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 12:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Nothing over a 3 oz container of liquid is going to be allowed through. Crackers are fine, but you are going to have to purchase the other after you go through TSA. Remember on a flight that long, the drink cart comes around two times. They always have orange juice, apple juice, and hawaiian punch.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• go to www.tsa.gov and check there.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You know in the snack/cracker aisle how they have the boxes of like 10 bags of crackers that you would put in a lunch box? well I bought some crackers like that, some fruit snacks. anything really in a ziploc sandwhich bag would work.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2009