Are you looking forward to your eternal home?

http://resources.rbc.org/odb/pda/
read June 20 please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• oh yeah im looking forward to heaven :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'm looking forward to decomposing, growing into a tree, being chopped down, turned into paper, and having the bible printed on me. (Thank you Dane Cook!) Seriously, though, as an agnostic... I just think that would be flippin awesome. lol
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 5:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I've already chosen the wall colors in my mansion. ;o)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Just came from a funeral.....it was wonderful knowing where she is now & to know her husband will be joining her soon. To think of Heaven & being in the presence of our Lord is humbling & wonderful....what a relief that will be. However, I look at my children & pray that my job on earth is not done yet. There is so much to live for still & I'm thankful for the opportunity to raise these great kids.
    missamerica1

Answer by missamerica1 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i do not look forward to my eternal home.....rather i pray that i am given paradise. There is a chance i may just end up in hell if i just believe i'm going straight to paradise.

Death reminds me that i'm one step closer to being judged and one step removed from being able to perform acts of worship. death is sobering. it is not an estimation of going straight to heaven . rather it is the middle stage between existence and the final abode.
    My perspective/my belief.

I work daily towards a good end. (paradise). I believe in Allah (The Creator) and I worship only him and i pray he w ill forgive all of my sins and open the doors of Paradise to me for my submission.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I am far more intersted in the life I lead here and now on earth then whatever may happen to me when I die.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Now that I'm an atheist and have lost fear of death, I'm okay either way. I've asked my daughter to spread my ashes on the weeds--if that doesn't stop them from spreading then NOTHING will!!!! LOL!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 5:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2009