Teething for 3 months now...........

My daughter started teething at the age of 2 months and and now she is 5 months, i know there isn't much i can do to make it stop but im looking for other tips besides teething icey, toys, my face and fingers(lol) any and everything.

M3Lmom09

Asked by M3Lmom09 at 1:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Tried oragel or teething tablets? Don't feel bad...my daughter is almost 11 mo and has been teething since she was 4 mo and not a single tooth yet! :)
    mom630

Answer by mom630 at 1:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• teething tablets are awesome i actually used my daughters when i had a toothache and didn't have any meds in the house for pain, they worked wonders.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I use a bit of Baby Orajel & Infant Tylenol, the combo of the two works for my son.. the teething tablets didn't. He's been teething since he was 3-4 months on & off, and now at 8 months i see the top 2 pushing through and he has been SO miserable.
    missy_J79

Answer by missy_J79 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Been through this with 3 children, for the record it never gets easier.. i've just gotten more knowledgeable lol. I hope that helps you, good luck.
    missy_J79

Answer by missy_J79 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Hyland's Teething Tablets!
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 3:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• we love hylands teething tablets! also, have you tried knotting a washcloth, then wetting the end and freezing it? i got something for dd called a teethifier, you can get it from a company called one step ahead. dd started teething around 2-3 months and didn't cut her first tooth until 7! then she got the bottom two. around 9 mos, she cut the tooth next to the front teeth, then the front two, and then the one next to the front on the opposite side. by 10 months, she had 6 teeth! now i think her molars are bothering her. poor babies :( good luck!
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 6:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• oh, you can also try gentle naturals teething drops and herbs for kids makes a product called gum-o-mile. i tried them both with dd. the drops seem to help, but dd hated the gum-o-mile. it's got clove oil in it so it is strong, but it it's supposed to a natural version of orajel. the teething drops can be found at target, and probably most places. the gum-o-mile you would have to buy online.
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 6:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2009