Does cafemom sometimes make you feel like you're going to burn in hell?

It seems like everytime I post an answer to a religious question somebody is always there to tell me satan is trying to get me. It really freaks me out...Not that satan is going to get me, but that somebody is actually telling me this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There's a lot of crazies on this site. I ignore them.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 2:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LOL. Well there are some religious zealots that think that computers are the "BEAST" too, they just aren't online telling the other religious zealots that satan has their soul! he he he
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• well witchcraft leads down that road, that broad road where Satan will end up!
    John 14:6
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No, but it does make me want to run as fast as I can away from the nearest church.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• ok.....
    So how do you feel, about your personal relationship between you and God? Just a question think about it ,you don't have to answere the question.
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 1:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I always visit the "Religion and Beliefs" area but try not to answer too much. My beliefs are my own and I don't feel the need to be belittled or bashed if what I believe to be true is not what the rest of the "world" goes along with. Keep your faith, whatever it may be, and don't ever let anyone tell you that their way is better that yours!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

AMEN! 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LMAO.. My husband and my son tease me all the time and tell me I am going to hell because I am on CafeMom...THIS question was proof!! LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• OP here: To answer your question margdod, I don't really have a religion, but most my beliefs fall under buddhism.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Not Satan! He is too busy doing other crap. But don't forget about Ferddy Kruger and Jason, now THEY scare me. j/k
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2009