Is this normal behaviour?

My 4 yo daughter every night she wakes up crying and talking in her sleep.Most times when I go and see if she is ok and ask her what is wrong she says nothing.My husband said she must have inherited this from his sister cause she used to do and not sure if still does or not now. And, my daughter would jump out of bed and other times she get up from her sleep.

kaynadjaysmom28

Asked by kaynadjaysmom28 at 1:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son talks in his sleep. He's 3yrs old. His dad talks in his sleep too. Very actively as a matter of fact and the older my son gets the more pronounced his sleep talking gets as well. ...if it is something that runs in the family i wouldnt worry about it. and btw, just in case you dont know, ...never wake her up! even if she is having a horrible dream. She might try to attack you (which i guess isnt much of a problem at 4yrs). GL
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• very normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2009