IF YOUR SO CHEATED ON YOU WOULD YOU

KICK HIMTO THE CURB?? I HAVE THE CLOSE FRIEND OF 27 YEARS WHOSE HUBBY IS A CONSTANT WOMANIZER,EVEN COMING AFTER ME EVERYTHIME THE 4 OF US ARE TOGETHER.SAYS THINGS LIKE JUST SAY THE WORD AND ANYTIME YOU WANT I WILL.(YOU KNOW TRYING TO KEEP IT CLEAN)SO SHE KNOWS ABOUT HIS CHEATING BUT SAYS THE GIRLS ARE AT FAULT BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T CHASE THEM, THEY CHASE HIM.BULL PUCKY I HAVE WITNESS THAT CAUGHT HIM TRYING TO KISS ME AND I WAS FIGHTING TO GET HIM AWAY FROM ME.THOUGHT MY HUBBY WAS GONNA FLOOR HIM,THEN THE WIFE SAYS I CAME ON TO HIM,LIKE THE OTHER 20 0R SO GIRLS.HE LEFT HER TOLD HER WAS GOING TO STORE GONE 2 DAYS NO CALLS WE REPORTED HIM MISSING,(WE WERE ALL ROOMMATES IN A HUGE HOUSE.EVEN THO PPL TOLD HER HE ATTACKED ME SHES TOLD PPL I CAME ON TO HIM.WE WERE FRIENDS BEFORE MARRIAGE ALL OUR LIVES.MY HUSBAND KNOWS OBVIOUSLY AND NOW I DON'T SEE THEM CAUSE IM SCARED TO BE CORNERED AGAIN SO MY QUESTION IS? WHY WOULD SHE STAY?????

RUSTI44

Asked by RUSTI44 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Even IF the women were chasing him, it is his choice to act on it, and therefore his fault he cheats. Sounds to me like she is in denial. Some women would rather be with someone that treats them like crap than to be alone. When I was married, my ex cheated on me. It took me several times of him doing it before I realized I deserved more respect, that I was worth more than that. It took a lot of strength to finally leave him. And it took some time to get used to being alone, but eventually, I not only got used to it, but appreciated it. I got to know myself, and what I want and need from a man, and now, 6 yrs later, I have a great guy. But some women can't do that. They are afraid, or they have such low self esteem that they'd rather not take a chance. If she's not willing to see it, there's nothing you can do. Just don't let yourself be cornered again, and let her live with her choices.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Because she loves him, I assume. Or maybe she feels as if she would be nothing without him. Does she have low self-esteem?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• love is blind,lol and sometimes crazy? She must be in denial or pitying him for some reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• she's probably scared to leave.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• that's not love, it's obsession and denial. I swear I know a man like that and the wife keeps saying ALL the women chase HIM. yeah right. he's a jerk. why would they chase him? You just can't convince a woman who doesn't want to know she picked a womanizing loser

Answer by admckenzie at 2:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Because sometimes its easier to believe a lie than it is to believe the truth. Deep down she knows its no one elses fault but her's and his (her's for not leaving the first time), but if she admits that then she has to admit that he is a loser and horrible to her, and that might be something she just isnt ready to hear.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 3:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Why would YOU keep going over there? Why would YOUR HUSBAND keep taking you over there? That is the bigger question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After the first time, that should have been the last and you should have let your friend and her husband know exactly why you were breaking off the friendship!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• My ex is still like this. His wife knows, catches, and then tries to explain it away! Oh' well, I left him because of it. Moved on and have been happy ever since!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 10:55 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• HER AND I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR YEARS AND I HAVEN'T GONE TO SEE THEM IN YEARS AND OUT OF THE BLUE SHE CALLS AND IS ALL CHATTY AND IM THINKING GREATMY HUSBAND DOESN'T "TAKE" ME ANYWHERE IM A BIG GIRL, I CAN DECIDE WHEN AND WHERE I GO YES HE TAKES ME TO DINNER ETC BUT IF I WANNA GO SEE HER HE WON'T STOP ME.HE KNOWS I WON'T GO. AND WHEN MY HUBBY CAUGHT HIM HES LUCKY HES ALIVE!WE WENT TO DINNER A COUPLE YEARS BACK AND HE KEPT MAKING REMARKS.THATS WHEN I BASICALLY STOPPED TALKING TO HER CAUSE HES A CREEP.I THOUGHT I SHOULD MAKE IT CLEAR MY HUSBAND DOESN'T PUT ME IN THAT SITUATION.SHES MY FRIEND BEFORE SHE EVEN MET HER HUBBY.
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 7:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2009