What did you get daddy for dads day?

I got my hubby a t-shirt and planning on putting kids handprints on it maybe? My dad i got a book and t-shirt. How can I make this day special for my husband?and dad??ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• My son bought his daddy a bucket, car wash solution, a car wash mitten and other car cleaning accesories, then he put car stickers all over the bucket
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• a tie, watch, colone, mmmm shirts mmm belt, shoes and cds
    Hyde3

Answer by Hyde3 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• The kids each made a card, and I wrote a letter. Then we got him a $25 gift card to Starbucks because he is an addict! I am lost at what to get for my father in law and brother in law.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I got him a new Bluetooth and he wanted one of those Transformers Optimus Prime Helmets lol. And... i'm gonna BBQ some Steaks for him :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• What you did sounds perfect to me...maybe have the kids bake him a cake or something as well. We did that t-shirt thing last year and my husband loved it! This year my 6 year old wants to make daddy a construction cake..since that's what he does for a living. I'll do the cake and get some decorations for it. Other than that church and a nice dinner at home.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 8:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I got my DH a BABY! Shhhh!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 10:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Not a frickin thing. Same thing I got for Mother's Day.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 11:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I bought him a new iPod and will be getting him a grilling cook book today when we go to town. The kids got him personalized M&M's with the NY Giants football stuff, and a NY Giants coffee mug to put them in.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 2:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2009