How do you prefer your fried chicken?

Hot or cold? lol
Don't ask I'm eating some now :D

Soon2Be8489

Asked by Soon2Be8489 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It taste good either way to me :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 2:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I like it both ways. I used to really like KFC until they changed the oil they fry in. Now it tastes weird to me.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• olive oil
    soy sauce
    raw honey
    fry it up-yummy tastes bar-b qued!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Omg I totally agree about KFC whats up with that! Doesn't it taste like... burnt? I can't explain it but it was NASTY and i can't get the extra crispy stuff anymore!
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 2:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I went to KFC with my two year old for lunch yesterday. He asked for mac n cheese and that was the only fast food place I could think of that might have it.
    I ordered the crispy strips and had to choke them down. My son wouldn't touch them and he loves chicken nuggets.

When they did the change to the new oil the ads said it wasn't going to change the finger-licking good taste. Blah! :-P
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yea for sure NASTY lol I wonder what kind of oil it is now because I'm FAR from impressed it tastes like they havn't changed it in a year and deep fried dirty socks in it or something lol.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Warm with ketchup! I have never been a big fan of KFC don't know why.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Our KFC has always sucked. We get the second rate versions of big chains. Drive 60 miles north though, and all the restaurants are good. What a shame! So I never noticed that the flavor changed with the new oil. I have to eat boneless chicken strips. I can't eat bone in chicken. I have no idea why, I just have a texture problem with food and it has a texture I can't handle.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• My husband HATES fried chicken, so we never have it. I haven't eaten in literally years, but now I'm jonesing for some KFC. It's been so long since I ate there, I doubt I'd taste the difference in what it used be like and what it's like now.
    When I did eat it, I'd take it either way, I didn't care.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 2:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2009