i changed my email address. shouldn't my screen name & personal url change also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I am pretty sure you cannot change your screen name even if you changed other things on your profile. The name and URL aren't link to your email. Those are specific that you designated when you joined. Hopefully I am making sense. It is late here and I am tired. I also don't mean to be condescending or anything. The only reason they ask your email, I think, is so they have a place to send your digests and your alerts/updates.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No.
    AnitaVersion2.0

Answer by AnitaVersion2.0 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• thank you for your answers to my question. now; i have most things figured out. may be it was a stupid question to some people; but i needed to know. i'm kinda new to this; so i'm still learning.

thanks again
    daddysangel

Answer by daddysangel at 8:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Don't be afraid to ask questions. Some people just like to harrass members but others are really kind, caring and helpful!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 12:43 AM on Jun. 22, 2009