What race/sex do you think is the most discriminated against?

I think it's the white male. They don't have any programs protecting them like women or other races have. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I saw your title, I thought white men. Interesting to see others have also have noticed that.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• blacks still
    look at the cops sometimes really beating them up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I think it depends on the place where you are at, but I can see how it would be white men. When I was studying to become a teacher I did a study on discrimination in the classroom and found many studies that showed that boys were most discriminated against in the classroom.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• where i live its east indians..............
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• One place I worked had mainly african american customers and employees. One day a customer lost a $50 bill. She wrote a letter to the rest and company complaining that since I was the only caucasian cashier, that I must of taken it. I had never been so offended in my life! But at the same time, I learned something. There is hate and mistrust no matter what color you skin nowadays! I did not take the woman's money and if I had seen her drop it would have told her so. I don't care if you're skin is black, white, brown, or green with purple polkadots, I will now and always treat you the same as I wish to be treated!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 3:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• white men.....they are the only ones who don't have anything protecting them. they can't have contests or 'pageants' just for them. they also are the only ones who can't get a job just because of their race and sex. i know back home, the factories literally tell white men they can't have the job because they don't have enough females or enough mexicans, etc....so they have to pass them over for the job and find a minority race or sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Where I live,it's the Hispanic culture.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:24 AM on Jun. 20, 2009