Why are there so many lashes at Christianity in this section?

It is not showing the truth it is showing a very mean side. Yes there are some post from Christians that attack but not even close to the number of post attacking Christians. It seems some of you just love to pick a fight with Christians. I wonder if you are insecure? I wonder how many of you will respond with the same hate you show on other post.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am a Christian and I see some things from Christians that stun me, but I am not about to gloss over what is said by a few who ONLY come on here to bash Christians.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Maybe it's because SOME christians are always trying to put their views on others. I respect other people's religions, but I don't appreciate bible verses thrown in my face everytime I come on CM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• There are attacks on both sides, but there are also a lot of things that are lost or exagerated by this happening over a computer screen. A lot of people are taking offense or seeing an attack where there is none, and on the other side a lot of people type something up think it is completly inocent and do not realize how extremely offensive they are being.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I am a Christian and a am ashamed of the way a majority of the "Christians" on this site judge others constantly. Sometimes I lash out against those who claim to be Christians, but don't act like it.
    I really think we need to go back to the WWJD way. Jesus wouldn't be condemning everyone for not doing things just like him. He loved everyone regardless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I think people feel threatened when they see successful, happy people living with values. They automatically call you judgmental when you say you aren't for a certain view or lifestyle. It cracks me up because they are being judgmental themselves when they attack you for your thoughts and beliefs. I am not ashamed of my beliefs and I know that we will all answer for ourselves one day.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I dont feel like i have ever attacked a Christian. And i hope that no Christians i talk to feel attacked. I tend to ask a lot of questions because i want to be able to understand. But i never try to attack.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I appreciate you all making sure it is well known Christians aren't perfect, but the question I asked is why there are so many lashes at Christians not can you name the bad Christian actions. I guess nothing will change until a few pagans start the change with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Who is only here to bash Christians? I haven't seen anyone that fits into that category. I have seen many that fit into the "I'm Christian so I am right and you are going to hell" category.
    Anonymous

• I have never been offended by a pagan on this sight. I have been highly offended by Christian on this sight everyday. As I said before I am Christian, but these people on here give us a bad name. That is why there are so many attacks on Christians.
    Photobucket
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2009