on my profile it says i have 11 people that looked at my profile. but i can't get to where i would see who. help me please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I didnt know you could see who
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 2:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You can't see who looks at your profile.. and why would you care or want to. What a big waste of time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• looks like my best answer came from sailfishmommy. that's all i wanted/needed to know. i'm kinda new here at cafemom. i was just interested. i haven't met up with anyone yet. so your answer to "why" is "yes i do care/want to know." what was a big waste of my time is reading all the CRAP you just wrote!
    you woman - with your attitude problem you've got goin' there; looks like you shouldn't be giving people YOUR advice! YOUR KIND OF ADVICE SUCKS!!!
    daddysangel

Answer by daddysangel at 3:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I wish you could see. I would be kind of nice, right. I have a lot of views since I add a lot of widgets to my page, but it would be cool! And you are going to have to used to anon posters like that. Some of the anons are posting anon for personal privacy, but a lot of them do it so they have a little shield to protect themselves and they can feel all big and brave. That's my theory anyway. Welcome!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• thank you; another good and decent answer to my question.
    thank you to : sailfishmommy and mom1stepmom1!
    daddysangel

Answer by daddysangel at 3:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• welcome to cafemom! and unfortunately as previously posted, there is no way, although I wish there were a way so I could prove that my DH's exwife is stalking me so I can file harrassment charges, she satlks myspace, facebook, and I know she stalked my old cafemom which is why I had to make a new one.
    Mom2LexiNJordan

Answer by Mom2LexiNJordan at 1:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• See.... I hate rude anons!! Make the rest of us look bad!! :(
    Anonymous

• Block your profile if you don't want everyone to see. Otherwise, there's no way of knowing who's looking at your profile.
    MandyT1021

Answer by MandyT1021 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I have a question OP. Why did you ask your question anonymously but you don't answer it?anonymously?

Anonymous

• Sorry but there is no way to see who has looked at your profile.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2009