i know sex is okay...but what about...(TMI)

okay, i'm an occasional squirter...& i was wondering if i should be worried if i squirt? i ask because, though i know sex is perfectly fine, but i'm worried that i wont know the difference between those leaky moments compared to my amniotic fluid leaking. i'm only 21weeks, but i get worried that i wont know the difference...is there a way to check if i'm leaking?? i know this is a weird question, but it's one of those strange worries i have...

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I do this more during pg every time. Dh usually lets me know when he wants to have sex because he brings a towel to bed! LOL It started during my 4th pg and has happened several times during that one and the 2 since. I'm a firm believer that orgasm is a good thing for women and is calming to a pg woman. The more fulfilling the O, the better!
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 3:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• you'll be fine. Squirt all you want. it won't hurt anything. I'm a squirter too and had 3 kids

Answer by admckenzie at 2:26 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• you have no idea what a relief that is just to hear that...thank you =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• what is squirting?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• it is female ejaculation, usually from g-spot stimulation...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 3:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I occasionally squirt too, and did more so during my pregnancy. My daughter was just fine. You and your baby will be fine.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Smell it. Amniotic fluid should have no smell.
    NoNonsenseMama

Answer by NoNonsenseMama at 3:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• It's fine, I haven't really been able too like I could before I got pregnant, but you and baby will be okay if you do.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• haha growing mama! that's funny.
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2009