Why are some christians so mean spirited?

Some of them scare me on this site.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is not only Christians, this question can pertain to anyone that believes their religion is the "one and only true path to God or Nirvana"...I am sometimes very disappointed in those that believe Christianity is the only true path to God. There are many different Gods and for that matter Goddesses in the history of religion. Who is one to say that what they believe is the "only" way? Personally, my faith comes from many different religious beliefs. If this makes me a bad or doomed person in your eyes, that is your choice and I have made mine with open eyes and mind.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 2:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• IDK...They scare me too...and I am Christian.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Go ask this in religion and beliefs. You are just trying to bring your drama to another forum.
    Anonymous

• I know right! I've been attacked on several occasions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No idea. I'm a Christian and I'm not "mean spirited". I pissed off at my ex right now however though
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 2:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Well I don't think any real christian is mean spirited! I am a christian and I do not judge others I try to help give advice to the best of my knowledge but I don't feel like I'm mean. Christians are not perfect and never will be. God will judge us all for the sins we have committed! Nobody has the right to say somebody's a horrible person or judge them on what they have done. We need to look at our sins everyday that we make because believe it or not we sin everyday!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• JESUS LOVES YOU! IS NOT MEAN!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Good answer Rune:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'm Catholic and I don't think I am mean spirited. But I am a sinner! lol I shouldn't laugh. I go to church every Sunday and am trying to raise a good son by myslef but I just try my HARDEST to be cool. I am not perfect nor am I evil. I am just human and hope that people see that.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• CHRISTIANS THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERY ONE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009