Christians: When is the last time you told someone they are going to burn in hell?

I cannot think of a time I ever looked or typed to someone "you will burn in hell" Yet I hear all the time that Christians are saying this. I know those who are not Christians have been told they are going to burn in hell(you type it in every post you can) I would like to know from Christians when you have personally told a person they are going to burn in hell? I always thought God was in charge of heaven and hell? When have you told a person directly that they will burn in hell and under what circumstances. I am not really talking about pointing out the reasons why a person would go to hell, just when you have singled out a person and told that person they will personally burn in hell.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have never told anyone this ( or typed it ) Because Who are we to judge. And every person has a chance to make a change.. So NO ONE knows who will burn in HELL. ( this is my opinon )
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 2:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• mustbeGRACE, is really good at telling us all that we are going to hell. Look at her answers and you will see what I am talking about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• don't anyone deny it, it can be pulled up and pasted on here.
    Anonymous

• LOL. I told someone that Satan was trying to tempt them and that if they followed his lead they would go to hell. It's sad but true. I'm a Christian who tells it how it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• the first two anons: do you have a problem letting someone answer for themselves?

anon:37 that is not telling someone their fate is to burn in hell. There is nothing wrong with telling people what you believe will happen. I am talking about a person telling another person they "will burn in hell" as if their fate is already sealed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Right, it is ok for you to tell it like it is, but we can't get upset when you tell us we are going to hell. THAT is the problem, you can tell it like it is, but when anyone else does, they are bashing, right?
    Anonymous

• How is it different to say the devil is leading you to hell and you will burn in hell?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I have NEVER told anyone they will burn in hell and I don't see it happen here as much as it is claimed. I do see people who explain what actions might send them to hell but not "You , so and so, will go to hell"
    Anonymous

• by saying leading you have the option to turn around. You know like lead a horse to water...saying you will burn in hell is saying you fate is sealed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• today is the day of salvation
    watch the Jesus film yet? look for it in answers.
    Anonymous