OMG, I have been watching the dog whisperer marathon all darn night and I still can't control this devil dog.

Why does my frickin' dog beg me to put him on the couch and then when I reach down to pick him up he backs away? Do you have puppy problems? Do you believe in swatting a puppy to teach him?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I wasn't being mean. I was just thinking that because of your last answer about the oujii board.

When my son was six months old he used to back away from my best friend, nobody else, just her. It was so weird the way he acted when she was around. He wouldn't take his eyes off of her and would panic if she was out of his view, like he was afraid. We are convinced she has something following her around.

But really it was just more of a joke. I'm sorry:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Maybe you have an evil spirit that surrounds you and he can see or feel it's presence.

I don't think you should swat a puppy;(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• But he does this to everyone even my son. Friends and so on....are you trying to be mean anon?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• That's what I thought anon, I just remembered my answer! Sorry but you know how I can get all paranoid.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• If a puppybacks away from you it is because he wants to avoid a swat or he remembers when someone smacked him in the past. It will just take patience and some day he will learn to trust you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Jun. 20, 2009