Thinking about the Ghostbuster's game? SPOILER alert

We rented it intending to play it with our son. Well, just a heads up, it is CREEPY. And if you have any hint of epileptic seizures, stay far, far away. It is a cool game, for an adult or a much older kid. It is rated teen, but I am not too sure. There is a scene in this library in the childrens' section and there are all this little kids hand prints and children's voices. I am so glad that we played it before we planned on playing with him. Just kind of a heads up. Like I said, it is a good game, just more intense than it seems in the advertisement.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• lol thanks my husband wants that games
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:48 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Well, it's rated teen for a reason.
    Shell89

Answer by Shell89 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I am thinking I wouldn't let my child play that game even if he were 13 or 14. You know? I don't scare easily and parts of it had me creeped out.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:05 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i've never heard of the game? but i DO have epilepsy and so i know how that would be with anyone. yet; scary or creepy don't get my body all crazy. it's more like popping sounds; like the game "BOGGLE" or even when people would roll dice. kinda weird; but true.
    daddysangel

Answer by daddysangel at 12:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2009