I'm mortified yet LMAO!

I just went out to smoke a cig and as soon as I lit it I let out the loudest violent fart! As soon as it made it's exit I heard the neighbor drop the lid to his trash barrel on the other side of the wall. I felt so embarrassed but yet I am still laughing. Have you farted and thought no one heard it? Worst of all a stranger?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahahahahahahahahahaha....omgomgomg, can't stop....can't breathe....laughing too hard....bwahahahahah...
    Snorts...hahahahahaha....omg omg omghahahahahahaha
    Sorry...Uh ya, that happened to me before I think the bed shook! I was with my ex at the time and I thought he was waaaaaaaaaaaaa at the other end of the house, tv was on loud and I had to FART!!! I mean it was LOUD!!!! Then I looked up and he was standing at the door with this look on his face...he turned and walked away.,...
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! niiiiiiiiice! that happens to me all the time to..except i get dogs barking!! once i heard a neighbor laugh..and then i like cleared my throat, and made myself sound like a man, so noone thought it was me...hahahahaha
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LMAO!! I have!!!
    SD777

Answer by SD777 at 3:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LOL....Thank goodness it hasn't happened to me....Once my husband did it at a Subway OMG I was embarrassed for him!! he was like it just slipped i didnt mean to do it... It was funny though!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 3:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• hahahahahahaha..........hohohoho....snort snort, hahahahahahahahaha
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• haha! He probably thought it was a gun shot. LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Cleared your throat! LMAO, that never works! I do have a heavy chair on my patio that makes for a good distraction but that is only used when I KNOW someone is out thre but geez it is midnight! I don't know them very well but I will smirk when I say hi to him.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Its better when it happens and you have the hubby or kids around. Then you have someone to look at like you are disgusted too....LOL When I was in highschool (yeah, way back then), I was sitting next to a guy I liked taking a math test and I passed gas really loudly all the sudden and he looked towards me and I just turned around and stared at another girl. Someone else turned around and he pointed at her. I felt so bad, but at the time it was funny. Its not like it changed anyones life or anything. LOL
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LOL! Alexis. My husband gets dogs barking too. I forgot about that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Not a fart, but here's something funny that happened last weekend(Even though my friend thinks I'm evil for still laughing about it!
    We had JUST got back from the pool and Beth(my friend) was changing Her daughter and a toddler she babysits and getting ready to put his diapy on, HOLY SH!T!!! He had a HUGE HUGE blow out! THEN He bent over and SPLASHED in it!!! I swear I thought I saw Beth cry(She had JUST mopped the floors today or last night, I can't remember which.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2009