Are There Any Woman That Grew Up In Foster Care/Group Homes/Orphanges

I'm 36 and I was taken away from my mom for abuse in all shape forms and fashion. I was a co-dependant child because my father was an alcoholic and was very abusive to my mom in all shapes and forms of fashion. I had a little brother who is deceased but before he died the state wanted me to have supervised visits w/my brother well that was happening until one day my mom decided to take my brother to a whole another state so that I couldn't have a relationship w/him and that point it becomes a jurisdiction deal Kansas vs Texas, no go. So until I was an adult I ended up stuck w/the state being responsible for me. I for the longest time had no contact w/my mom or any immediate family I was never provided w/any phone numbers to keep in contact w/them so to this day I don't have an relationship w/my immediate family or my mom. And it hurts more than anyome would know.

sassygirl09

Asked by sassygirl09 at 5:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I can relate to you. My step dad is abusive and he sexually abused me and my mom chose him over my sisters and I. So she has seen my son 3 times out of his life and he is 14 months. and we are expecting another baby and we are not going to tell her. I know how you feel. If you need to talk you can write to me an i will respond to you.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 9:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2009