Does Anyone Know Of Any Authors/Publishers

I'm really hooked on my writing have all my life it's easier to say how I feel. I have entered contest and never win but they always want money from you to get any where. I have been told if they really like your work people , companies etc should pay me. Can someone help or refer me? I have no money to pay a publisher etc .

sassygirl09

Asked by sassygirl09 at 5:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Have you tried Lulu.com

They help you publish it yourself.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I haven't published myself but I have over the years entered into contests that want you to pay to have your work entered into an Authrology or on a plaque and you are looking at about 50.00 to 60.00 to do that which I don't have. I will try lulu.com do they charge?

Thank you for you imput.

Have a nice day,

Sharatta
    sassygirl09

Answer by sassygirl09 at 7:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2009

• There was a website I'd been to before and I can't remember the name of it. I'm trying to search keywords to see if it'll come up but it's not. I'll keep looking for it and post it if I find it. It was a great site...better than the link I posted.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2009