Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where would i find replacement swings etc for a swingset?

We were gifted a very nice wooden swing set and unfortunately all of the swings, rope climbing thing and the ladder need to be replaced.Where can i find something else for them. Im not really too crazy about the rope and the ladder anyways.

Answer Question

Asked by threeboysmama at 7:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Shopping

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • you should be able to find replacements through the manufacturer, if it's something you build from a kit you may have to get creative and build your own!

    Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

  • any place that sells swing sets should have replacement swings. You shouldn't need anything special. My parents have a wooden one and they bought a baby swing from Walmart to put on it when Rain & Ty were babies.

    Answer by RAINandTYsMom at 10:51 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

  • I agree. Lowe's and Home Depot sell just the swings and slides, etc.

    Answer by Mimomof3boys at 12:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

  • hardware stores, and toy stores.

    Answer by vabchmommy at 3:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.