Good morning, CafeMommies!!!!!!!!!! What are you up to this lovely morning?

I am on my second cup of coffee, and putting off housework for another little while...I've got to do dishes, clean the living room, and do laundry today.

What are ya'll up to today?

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 8:00 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good morning! I survived my first night as mommy and it was amazing! I guess today all I will be doing is napping and taking care of baby...it is so hard to put him down to do anything else!
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Just came back from taking my dauther to her 7;15 book sale that she is helping at a library now will be taking my son to baseball then housework and maybe just maybe I'll be able to read for a few minutes before I have to pick my son up at baseball and then take my daughter clothes shopping (she needs new jeans).
    lynda5

Answer by lynda5 at 8:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Good morning, Everybody!

We had to call off our visit to a Garden because it is now very dark and raining. So I guess it is just cleaning the house for me.

Answer by Bmat at 8:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Moring ...
    its 619am and i just got home from work. trying to wind down , watching tv
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 8:21 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I just got home from work and I will be sleeping most of the day so I can go back to work tonight
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• morning, just waiting for my father inlaw to come over for breakfast and spend time with his grandson....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Good morning!! I just sat down, I got done making breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen, my hubby just left for work and my DD is playing with her baby dolls. I have to go shopping today and buy things for our upcoming vacation! I cant wait to relax on the beach!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Good Morning!!!! I'm in an exceptionally awesome mood this morning as the husband and I had an amazing night last night LOL. Too much info, I know, but we haven't had the chance in a while!

I'm on my 1st cup of coffee, my oldest daughter is watching Handy Manny behind me and the baby is sleeping in this morning! Soon we have to go to the commissary, yay! Other than that we're just gonna chill out at home for the rest of the day, temperatures are supposed to rise to 101 degrees today, YIKES!

Konnorsmommy09, CONGRATS!!!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I am vegging before I start cleaning and getting ready for company later today. Currently trying to get my 3 year old to stop talking to her toast and to eat it instead. :/
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• my daughter woke up at 6! I made her pancakes and we snuggled and now i am playing on farm town and she is watching playhouse disney.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 9:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2009