Daisy of Love

Can anyone tell me who was sent home this past Wednesday...the one where the guys had to cook for her. Thanks!

trentntats

Asked by trentntats at 8:33 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think this is the only episode I've fully watched. It was that gay kid Fox.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• nah, he went home last week because of the girlfriend. dang it
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• maybe they didn't cook for her, but it was the one after she sent Fox home...
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• What? i am so lost I thought it came on on sundays and fox was the last to gwt sunt home before him was cage i think love cage i thought he was cute and sweet...and now crazy.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• maybe Im wrong...but I thought the vh1 site said it came on on Wednesdays. I know Charm School comes on on Sundays...
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 8:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Daisy of Love is Sundays and Charm School is Mondays. Tonight they cook for her. Fox went home last week...thank goodness!
    Elicia35

Answer by Elicia35 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i guess vh1 was showing the rerun the other night when i first put this up. someone please tell me who went home after tonight. PLEASE?!?!?!
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 3:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Fox went home, last week. Sleazy Johnny Depp wannabe.

My god, is that show a train wreck, or what?

She's one of the crappiest examples of female humanity I have ever seen. The only reason why this is popular has GOT to because because she, and it, is such a train wreck.

I bet Oscar de la Hoya is proud of his little neice.

Not.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 6:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• wow jynxx...if you think it's so bad then why do you know who went home. you obviously watch it.
    Anonymous

• Please note what I said:

"She's one of the crappiest examples of female humanity I have ever seen. The only reason why this is popular has GOT to because because she, and it, is such a train wreck."

For your information, I have seen a total of TWO complete episodes. Why? because it's a trainwreck. Why did I watch it? Because a friend of DF and I was spending a couple of days here, as he does every week while job hunting, and the three of us enjoy watching crappy 'reality' shows and commentating during them. :)
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 9:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2009