TMI But ...

Im 34 Weeks prego and the last 2 days i have pooped like its my last time lol SORRY! I was just wondering if my body was getting ready for labor or if im just pooing alot. I have been having alot of back labor contractions (prolly braxton hicks) But never poo this much... Any ideas?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It can be a sign of labor coming soon....your body tends to flush you out so you don't have a BM while pushing out the baby....but again it be something you ate. I'm also not sure about BH in your back. I did have back labor when I was induced but I don't recall having BH in the back like that....when you are having these back labor contractions is your belly tightening up? If it is that it most likely is contractions....i'd call your doctors office today to let them know!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I don't believe that Braxton hicks should be in your back. That is usually labor pains. I have heard of women going to the bathroom a lot before the go into labor, but it doesn't really mean that you will.

Do you feel sick to your stomach or anything or did you eat something that has caused your stomach to get upset?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'm having the same issue the last couple of days and I'm 38 weeks. I think it is a sign that your body is getting ready for labor, but that doesn't really mean that labor could come any time soon. I've been going through all the prepartation crap for a month now. It's really wearing on my nerves!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I had diarrhea during early labor. May as well call you ob they may want to check you out.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:27 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I didn't have that but my friend did.. she said she spent over an hour in the bathroom while her body was flushing her intestines out i guess you would say.
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 2:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2009