Good morning everyone what are you doing today?

I'm working from nine to five what a way to make a livin' barely gettin by and I don't remember the rest... Gotta love that Dolly.

Anyway I want to live vicariously through you ladies, what fun stuff are you going to do today?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 9:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good Morning Edna!! I am going shopping today to finish buying things for our upcoming vacation, and doing laundry. I probably wont be doing anything thats very fun. haha but my mom might be coming over later to see Chloe. and I am going to bake my dad a cherry cobbler as part of his fathers day present.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Good morning, Viola!

I just washed the kitchen floor. LOL!
    I've had off work all week, so I did most of my usual weekend chores yesterday. Today I'll probably read, watch a movie on TV. Nothin' exciting.

Answer by Bmat at 9:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Well it's 2.30pm here (Ireland) - and so far I walked with my daughter (20 months) in the back carrier to my sisters house to give her a birthday present (she turned 25 today), had breakfast with her - then walked back to town and went to the farmers market - got some nice fresh fruit and veg.
    Then got my dad a fathers day card and a new cook book.
    Came back home, and helped my daughter paint her daddy a fathers day card, lots of mess - cleaned her up.
    And now she is fast asleep on the boppy on my lap while I type this.

So it's been quite a nice day so far. :)
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 9:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Absolutely nothing : /

I've kept the house clean ALL damn week, but I just can't find the motivation today. There's dishes in the sink, empty baby food cups in the living room, an empty bottle next to me, laundry to be done....aughhh.

Oh, and I'm fighting off the hordes of prayer warriors that want to "turn" me.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I am avoiding an essay as we speak! The real kicker is that the essay is supposed to be only about 500 words! So I'm thinking we'll probably go to the creek and the park, maybe out to get ice cream.....I'll probably clean my house from top to bottom and rent a couple of movies.....and then at the end of the day I'll finally feel like I just HAVE to write that essay!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Me and my daughter are going to her dads/my boyfriends house lol. And hopefully tonight we go on a date.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 10:01 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Morning Edna!
    I'm not doing anything fun today. I have 2 college assignments to push out and get submitted, I have laundry to do, and I'm caring for my 4 month old granddaughter.
    Okay, caring for my granddaughter is fun :) but it's difficult when I'm trying to meet a deadline for college...lol.

Here are the lyrics to that verse you began for the song "9 to 5" by Dolly....
    "Workin' 9 to 5
    What a way to make a livin'
    Barely gettin' by
    It's all takin'
    And no givin'
    They just use your mind
    And they never give you credit
    It's enough to drive you
    Crazy if you let it"

Have a great day, sweetie!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Lounge around, sip lemonade and stay inside. It's supposed to be 102 today......
    marlarrie

Answer by marlarrie at 10:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2009