can a store brand pregnancy test work the same as a EPT or Name brand test ?? it says compared too but idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I used a store brand tester (actually 3, maybe 4) and they worked just fine. I got them from Wal-greens.
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 9:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i used dollar tree test and they have always been accurate for me.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I used dollar tree ones too. They're all basically the same.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I've only used the Wal-Mart Quate brand tests. They've always been accurate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I used the target brand and it was accurate. They all work the same, I think paying for brand names is silly....and expensive
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I used the WalMart brand and got an inconclusive result.... so I tried the CVS equivalent to ClearBlue Easy and it worked just fine (heck, I've never failed a pregnancy test ;) They are all designed to detect HCG)
    SweetBasil

Answer by SweetBasil at 12:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I look up their testing ability on line and one of the early response ones was from $general and it worked great
    sawyersmom2007

Answer by sawyersmom2007 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I used the $1 test at Dollar Tree also and it worked when I was pregnant for my first!
    kgrubert

Answer by kgrubert at 3:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2009