what can i do for an hangover

omg i feel like crap what can i do about this horriable hangover ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not drink lol .. na take some Excedrin migraine drink LOTS of water and if you can.. yak it will remove the toxins a bit also eat something simple with carbs to absorb the alcohol
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• The hair of the dog that bit you..lol Take a shot of whatever your hungover on, that should help
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• stop getting drunk, now there's a solution you probally would have never though of
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• jeeze Anon- as if you never had a night out, it was a friday!
    I take a shot or drink a beer, I take some excedrine, hop in the shower and drink water for the rest of the morning.
    Usually my hangover lasts until about noon- or 3 hrs after I wake up.
    glad to here SOMEONE had fun last night!
    good luck!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• lmfao yes i will stop .. i only get drunk maybe twice a yr .. and guess what i wasnt too drunk too get up with my child throughut the night for feedings or neither was i too drunk when my 2 yr old was ready to get up at 6 am ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• you can go out & have fun w/o getting drunk judith but i do think anon was being a bit harsh
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I knew before I even opened this that there would be smartass unhelpful answer from a wimpy anon. ANYWAY! Have a bagel or toast and some fruit! That always helped me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Lots of water and bread always helps me. Carbs absorb the alcohol in your stomach and water flushes out your system faster. The more water you drink, the more you pee, the quicker everything is out of your system. Glad to hear someone had a good friday night!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Taco Bell Bean Burrito and a Pepsi, I am not kidding works everytime!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You can ride out your hangover, but the next time you get drunk, drink a glass of water and take some aspirin before falling asleep. For me I never woke up with a hangover when I did this.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2009