Am I the only person on the face of the earth without a facebook, myspace or twitter account??!!

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 10:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I closed mine. They caused too much drama in my relationship, so we both decided to shut ours down. I miss my fb a lot sometimes though!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Nope! I don't have one either.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I have facebook and myspace, but I never go to myspace because it freezes my computer every time. I just opened a facebook acct and I have got in contact with SO MANY friends from high school. I do not care if dh has girlfriends from high school on his. I have lots of guy friends on mine too. We are secure in our relationship. I don't know squat about twitter and I plan on keeping it that way.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No i do not have any of them,I feel that it's stupid and a waste of my time. I don't think i have ever went to any of them sites. I do have better things to do them have accounts on that shit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i have fb n my space
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I love my myspace, facebook, and twitter! My parents and family are on there, so we can keep in touch and see pictures. It's a great way to keep in touch with siblings and cousins who have left for college. And I think to put something down is close minded. Maybe it's the way the specific person handled their social situations that caused them problems.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I don't have any of them and neither does my husband...I don't have time for it and it doesn't really interest me. Honestly I didn't think I would be interested in CafeMom, but I was pleasantly surprised :) I don't actually have a lot of time for it either...but you know how it goes. I was never one for "social networking sites".
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 10:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Don't have facebook or twitter. Don't want either. Have MySpace and that's more than enough.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

Do you realize cafemom is the same exact concept as facebook and myspace? Cafemom just requires you to be a mom, thats the only difference... People still post "thought bubbles" on the other sites and update their profiles and talk with old friends... Oh one more difference... At least on my facebook there are no b*tchy anon posters to attack me and my statements.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No, OP, you are not the only person. I don't have accounts with any of them, either!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2009