Your creating your own version of the happy meal for yourself. What would you have in it lol?

Ladies, you are creating your own version of the happy meal for yourself. What would you have in it and please don't forget the toy lol?

I think if I had to create my own version of the happy meal. Mine would include, chicken, fries, cherry cheese cake, a mississippi mudslide as the drink, and a dildo as my toy lmao.........

MoniqueMarie

Asked by MoniqueMarie at 11:00 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• spicey salmon roll, saki, and a joint.
    Anonymous

• Mine would include: general To's chicken, apple sauce, a Arizona sweet tea and HOUSE- omg, he is SO dreamy!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• ahhahahahah!!! hmmm... well i'd love a big mac, fries, cookies, and ill take one of those dildo's too. i'd also like for the food i ate to not go straight to my ass!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• for my happy meal i would have steak , fries , and a screwdriver as the drink. the toy would be a vibrator bc they r fun :)
    wildcatsgurl06

Answer by wildcatsgurl06 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• loaded chicken nachos. mint chocolate chip ice cream cake. a whiskey sour. and a pipe & a sack for the toy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• pot roast,mashed potatoes,and frosted glass of pepsi,chocolate cake,and the rabbit vibe as the toy!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• A chili dog, mac n cheese and a cupcake. A diamond ring for the toy :)
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 11:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• lmao! Couldn't you see it? "Awww! I already have this toy! Can't we go back next week and get something different?"

Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 11:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• mine would have sushi, curly fries w/ cheese, some half baked ice cream in a small cup, sweet tea and umm the hubs clone [they have them at the adult toy stores. lol]
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 3:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You guys are too funny lmao. You definitely have me cracking up today lmao. I take the joint and the dildo lmao..........
    MoniqueMarie

Answer by MoniqueMarie at 6:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2009